How It Works
Be a Stream Energy customer
Be an Unlimited Wireless customer
Add Data Boost1 FREE for each line!
- Choose any plan
- Electricity or gas
- Residential or Commercial
- Unlimited talk, text & data
- 4G LTE data speeds2
- Mobile hotspot3
It's easy! No opt-in required. We'll automatically add the Bundle & Save discount to your second and all future Wireless invoices.
Don't Forget Data Boost
- Up to 12x faster data*
- FREE with Bundle & Save
- Up to 120 Mbps data speeds
- On the 4G LTE Plus network
- Faster downloads, gaming and hotspots
Already an Unlimited Wireless customer?
Call 833-859-6328 to add Data Boost.
*Offer, network use rules and other restrictions apply. Features and actual data speeds are subject to your device's capabilities. Some features of the device may not function fully when activated.
1. Excludes XTRA Unlimited customers. Customer must pay for the first month of Data Boost at activation. Amount will be credited to the second and all future Wireless invoices, as long as the customer maintains all Bundle + Save requirements: 1) Be enrolled in a Stream Energy electric or gas plan; 2) Be enrolled on an Unlimited Wireless plan; 3) Add Data Boost to the Unlimited Wireless plan.
2. Unlimited Plan defaults to max 8 Mbps download speeds. Customer may upgrade data speeds with appropriate up charge. Unlimited Data Plan: After 20GBs of high-speed data is used, all data usage is slowed to a max of 128 Kbps (2G speed) for the rest of the bill cycle. You will have basic data use for viewing a web page or checking email. Audio and video streaming, picture and video messaging, as well as other usage, including sponsored data, will be impacted and may not be fully functional.
3. Mobile hotspot is not intended as nor should it be used as a replacement or substitution for any home Internet connection. Limitations on data use as specified under the Wireless Terms and Conditions will continue to apply. Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. Full speeds up to monthly allotment; then speed may be slowed for rest of billing cycle. Overages for metered plans are charged at $0.015 per megabyte of usage. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.